The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Insane Cafe 4: The Insane Frontier

Nick22 · 5645 · 356476

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Each captain handles their affairs differently ' Sasha said diplomatically"I cannot speak for Captain Carson. For the time being, your majesty, you are my guest. How long that is, I do not know, but for now, We will treat you with the respect your status commands."
-
Well, there are a number of hot springs in Digiworld ' Agumon said ' But most of them are private, and not just anyone can get in..' You have to be a Digimon peer " Agumina said ' fortunately, Agumon and Gabumon are..' It has its perks, being heroes ' Gabumon said. 'Don't Ladies also get in.. "Gabuna asked ' Well, yeah, But I'm not a lady. Agumon has the title, not me. Its not being a Duke or king, where marrying the guy or being his partner gets you the perks. " Agumina said.
_
 Well it was busy. lots of refugees to feed, and our supplies ran very low for a long Stretch' Arlene yawned. " Still, its a job, and i need to keep myself busy. so, for now, you need to stick close, to Tigress Luca or Kitty, whichever is available to watch over you.' Its been mostly Luca up to now, which reminds me Luca, I owe you for watching Oliver. I'll pay you once I get my first pay. Will 400 be enough or do you want more?" 400 is fine,I don't want to be too demanding, as Tigress is already giving me money for expenses."Luca said. "I do need to get Tiger some new boots, his current ones are getting worn out from being on guard duty" kitty Said. "Hopefully the next place has a good selection. "
 The  Dragon next turned his gaze to Stripetail, who was crossing the impromptu Bridge " Shieldus" Stripetail commanded just before a freshplume eminated from the dragon. it was directed aside  by Stripetail's shield and encircled him in fore ' Aim for the hollow of the chest" stripetail said " They usually have a weak scale there, knock that out and a well placed shot should kill them."  a spider launched itself at stripetail, who had come close it  ' Petrifacatus" Stripetail gestured and the Spider froze in mid air, it landed on its side and flipped over, its legs still, and bent.
-
 Well its a bit late for eggs ' Kovu said ' why dont we have Steak with fries? I Might also get some soup."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
(Spire of Winter, orbit around Weyard)

King Wo followed Captain Sasha as she headed to the shuttle that would take them to her ship.

Some of the Spirarian troops and workers were all too happy to see the Kaochaoan king leave. But most of them retained their professional composure.

Even if internally, they were glad that he left. Whether it was demanding that certain tasks stop...even if they were vital to the proper functioning of the ship or verbally abusing the anthro staff, King Wo had made a tremendous nuisance of himself. And then there were the Tonfonese who returned his abuse in kind.

Luckily, Emperor Unan had managed to keep fights from breaking out.

--------------------

(Crossbone Isle, Weyard)

Deimos spotted a scale that was a little different than the others on the dragon's chest. He aimed his rifle at it and fired. The heavy bullet shattered the scale, exposing the skin beneath. The dragon roared and charged at Deimos but he held steady and fired a second shot.

When it landed, the dragon collapsed and vanished in a flash of light, leaving behind some items. Mr. Bigmouth approached the pile of goods and noticed that one of the items was a golden sword with a red line running from the point of the sword all the way to the hilt.

"Should we take it?" Dr. Zanasiu asked.

Mr. Bigmouth nodded. "I can take it for study."

The Vaalbaran pointed to the statue and spoke. "We should probably continue until we find those Minos Knights that carry the material we seek."

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
looks like a magical blade' Stripetail said ' perhaps an absorb heath enchantment, as those sort of blades usually glow red. magic absorbers are blue, and other energy absorbers are green. there are exceptions, of course." he added.' hang on to it" he said to Bigmouth. stripetail then walked over towards a large statue, next to which there was an opening 'onward and downward it would appear.  take what items you care to from the enemies here, we may need them below."
_
Sashas ship soon took off, and headed back to the phoenix II.  accommodations were ready  for their new passengers, and a ' welcome ' meal was being prepared.
-
 Tigeress, Tiger and flash enjoyed the film, with  flash nodding off in her fathers lap, near the end.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
As the movie finished, Oliver walked back to the lobby and saw Arlene. "Hi mom, did you get me anything today?" he smiled and asked his mother.

"This has been more crazy then I even anticipated it could be," Kiara admitted to Kovu as they sat down to enjoy the meals they ordered. "We've dealt with so many dangers, this is unlike anything we've fought at home. I'm just glad no one's dead, and we're all here together."

"Want free refills?" the waiter offered the lion couple.

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Mr. Bigmouth nodded, put the blade and its sheath into his enchanted messenger bag and followed after Stripetail. It had gotten somewhat darker and both he and Dr. Zanasiu clicked on the tactical lights from their weapons.

A brilliant flash of purple light temporarily lit it the room as the Vaalbaran blasted a Minos Knight with its plasma rifle. It approached the charred spot of stone -- all that was left of the Minos Knight. It held up what looked like a cube of metal. Except it was so black that it seemed to suck in light and it writhed and twisted in its grasp.

"I believe that is the dark matter we're looking for," Mr. Bigmouth said.

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
we'll need more of it, probably a dozen more' Stripetail said, making his staff glow brighter to allow the others to see.  his bracelet began to glow black - Cynder was contacting him. ' Excuse me, Stripetail. I have a question, about that potion you gave us to disguise ourselves." Yes? what is your question?" Stripetail replied. "Well, more than one question, really. That tonic you gave us to turn into someone else? It refilled. Is it supposed to do that?" Yes, it refills, so long as you hang on to it.That way you can keep up a disguise, or change it." Stripetail said " The other question I have is, can the potion change you into anyone?" Cynder asked. 'Anyone of the gender you chose. In your case, I gave you a female specific potion. So, if  you want to, say, become a copy of Skylands, or Ember , or Dixie, or any of your other girlfriends, you could. if you want to show off..' Stripetail chuckled. " And the form also allows you to have their powers. so, you could, well, find out why Skylands likes her ghost powers'  he smiled. " It's because shes an Undead" Cynder replied. "So each transformation lasts a day, right?" "Yes, if you let the transformation wear off, the vial will refill and will allow you to change or maintain it So hang on to it. " Stripetail said. "So who are you trying to impress?" "Well, I wanted to show Ember the disguises Spyro and I used.  And well, I couldnt get to sleep. Sorry If I'm interrupting important business. " "Well, You needed to talk, and I have a few moments to spare. Go visit Ember , show off and have some laughs.  That's what friendship is for, after all." " Thank you"  Cynder said. " I'll catch up with you later, most likely in the next morning. Good night, my dear dragoness." "Good night, boss" Cynder said and the color faded from Stripetail's bracelet.
_
 Ember stirred from the bed, as  Warfang got up off of it. '  Where are you going?" the pink dragoness murmured ' Out to stretch my wings. Care to join me? You mentioned wanting to see my disguise, too." Well, Ok, just give me a couple minutes. Go to the city park and I'll meet you there" Ember said.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Mr. Bigmouth nodded and put his rifle away. He pulled out his signature Great Valley bow and a quiver of arrows (this time with stamped steel tips as the proper stone was hard to come by in space).

The Vaalbaran swept its head-mounted light over the walls and found nothing of note.

--------------------------

(Spire of Winter, in orbit around Weyard)

At this time of night, most of Winterville was asleep. A few nocturnal Beastmen from Belinsk were walking the quiet streets.

The Mawashiian Shrine was silent as well but there were still some religious rituals. However, these were in commemoration of King Ozai's victory over a legendary sumo from the shadow realm. As a result, they took place at night to honor both combatants.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Tigeress  Arlene Luca led their families out of the  theater and entered the town, heading over towards the convention room. Tigeress ring glowed blue ' Gabuna was calling her ' Hi Tigeress. its Gabuna. You and tiger  want to join us at the mineral baths? its awesome! Warm, relaxing, gets all the loose fur off of you. Flash can come too, theres a kids pool right next to ours. If you are not too tired, that is.."Gabuna said  What do you think? Tigeress asked Tiger.  well, i could use a good soak.' Can we come too?" Mona asked sweetly ' Mona!" luca reproached her ' Dont be rude! ' She can play in the kids pool ' Tiger said finally. " but remember kids' he said to the pups ' No loud noises or roughhousing. otherwise both of you are off to bed. Understand?" Yes Mr Tiger' Mona said quickly ' yes dad.' Flash said. " yes we're coming ' Tigeress said into her ring " Luca and Mona are coming too.." Great! these baths are HUGE. you could easily fit 15-20 folks in here! I'll go give some coins to the clerk to cover you guys. lets see its 10 per, so 50 should be enough' Gabuna said." we'll be there in a few minutes Tigeress out' Tigeress said.
_
 Gabuna went over to  the front desk, and paid for the incoming guests ' just point them to pool 8, please' she said ' Yes, madam' said the staff member ' and who are your guests? ' 5 wolves, 3 adults, 2 kids" Gabuna said. You'll know them when you see them. And.. er, bring out some " Winter Pine" scent." Of course, we'll bring it right over. " came the reply.
_
Yes please, on the refills' Kovu said. " He them turned to Kiara ' Don't worry about all of this. leave it to others to worry about- the dangers, planets exploding, bad guys doing bad guys things. we just need to enjoy ourselves. I mean, look around. We are flying through the stars, literally. we'll be able to dine on this adventure the rest of our days, and say, 'I was a part of it.' And, finally, I'd never let anything happen to you, my dearest' He said , patting Kiaras cheeks and then kissing them. 'Say, why dont we have our food and drinks packed to go? I'm in the mood for a nice ride through town, on that kart the seer gave us " He smirked.  He then turned to  the waiters ' we'll have the drinks and food to go, please' He said, as he put some money on the table. " in big containers, if you would.' Certainly' the waiter said.  the waiter returned with the packages food and drink, and Kovu carried them with him, and he headed out of the restaurant. his racer kart was parked nearby. Kovu let Kiara climb on first, then climbed on in front of her ' Just hang on " He grinned broadly " lets see how fast this thing can go..' He laughed as the racer zoomed forward, its magic making it quiet  as it raced down the alley. Kovu reached out his free paw and plucked a series of flowers from flower pots hanging on windows alongside the left side of the  alley, and presented them to Kiara as a bouquet " hope you like lilies ' he grinned. ' Kovu looked back at Kiara and smiled " I love you, honey. No matter how long we've been together, you get more beautiful every day.' he purred.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(Crossbone Isle, Weyard)

The route down into the depths of the isle was surprisingly quiet.

"I do hope we run into more of those knights soon," Deimos said. "Without them, we won't be able to get the dark matter we need."

Mr. Bigmouth said nothing but looked around. He relaxed slightly, but kept an arrow nocked in his bow in case.

Dr. Zanasiu swept his light over the walls and floors. Again, he saw nothing of note.

A gunshot rang out as Deimos shot a purple lizard that appeared to be preparing some sort of attack.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Crossbone Ilse

stripetail paused as the road ended in the middle of a ruined town. " this seems to have been some sort of settlement ' he said, as  he approached the nearest building, and moved his staff around, illuminating the brick houses, and broken bricks lying scattered around.' Mining, perhaps, given how deep we are underground. 'Lumos" he commanded and the brightness of his astaff increaed dramatically, revealing the details of the towns  nearby stractures in far greater detail. signs still hund from signposts, the town had had an inn and a general store. one sign even held the towns name- Magmus. ' Magmus, interesting name' stripetail said quietly to himself as he approached the general store - which was named ' Goods and Wares' Stripetail opened the door, and went inside leaving the door open behind him so the others could join him.  a row of candles in holders presented themselves, stripetail lit them with a snap of his fingers, allowing him to see clearly without his staff, which he sheathed on his back His paw now unoccupied by holding the staff, he pulled a bag of goods off of the shelf and gazed at it.. '  These supplies are from Tonfon " he said. ' not sure if they are still useable, or edible though."
-
Kovu continued  riding the kart, pointing out the local shops to kiara as they passed. One of the places was a dining place called ' Chow on down' it mostly  served carved meat dishes. " The chicken there is really good ' Kovu said as they passed the town fountain.
_
Ember caight up to Warfang as she passed a number of Shadow sumos coming back from the rituals. ' ah there you are. so why the night time stroll?" the pink dragoness asked. "Couldnt get to sleep, so i decided to have a little nighttime fun.  oh, watch this' Warfang said,putting out a potion, and chugging it down. She quickly  transformed into a pink dragoness, with bright green eyes, ruby red lips, claws painted green, and a large chest. Ember gaped in surprise. "You look almost exactly like me!' She said. the only differences between the two girls now was height (Warfang was slightly taller)  eye color (Cynder's eyes were still green, Embers was blue), claw color ( Embers were pink, Cynders green) and chest size (Cynder's were bigger)  " you like it?' warfang smiled. "This was my disguise when I went on a recent rescue mission."Yeah , thats awesome!' Ember beamed. 'Can you change into anyone you want?" " Well no. this potion only allows you to turn into a female, and I have to wait a day before I can change form.  so for the next day, well I look like you' Cynder said.' So with that stuff I could turn into you' Ember said, and Cynder nodded. ' For a day, at least. Now i was given this stuff because  the rescue mission was VERY dangerous, and the bad guy I was rescuing those folks from knows me. " oh, is it that Chong guy? you've told me about him? ' yes, Ember, It was Chong ' Cynder said. Ember shuddered ' major creep.' Yes he is.."Cynder said." Hes not someone you should mess with lightly..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(Crossbone Isle, Weyard)

Mr. Bigmouth put his bow away and opened one of the boxes inside the general store. Inside were glass vials of a brown powder. The paper that came with the vials was written in Tonfonese but his tricorder was able to translate it. It turned out to be some sort of herbal mixture of healing injuries. The Saurolophus put the box into his messenger bag and continued looking around.

Dr. Zanasiu looked at a sign on the wall. It was in quite good shape and looked to be recent. Unfortunately, he could not read Tonfonese script.

"There is a mineshaft. I will explore it," the Vaalbaran said, pointing to the aforementioned entrance.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Tigeress and Luca led their families to the spa, where  Gabuna and the others wee waiting in the mineral waters. Tigeress was the first of the 5 wolves to arriven(Arlene had taken Oliver and Ollie to the convention room to get some sleep) and slid into the baths next to Gabuna. "oh.. ' she said' this is real nice, as an almost arctic  smell to it too.' " winter Pine, its called' Gabuna said, pulling out some blue foam from the mineral baths and showing it to her. Hi, Miss Gabuna" Flash waved from Tigeress shoulder.' Hi Flash. how was movie night?" Gabuna smiled ' Lots of fun! Chases with Wolves was awesome!' flash grinned, showing her teeth. ' You watch movies much?" No, unfortunately. We do have Digi-Films, but they are mostly action stuff" Gabuna replied. ' well, you can come along with us the next time ' Flash said eagerly. " thats very sweet of you. Unfortunately, working with Stripetail doesnt leave much free time while on the job.' Gabuna sighed.' The next free time I have,   I have girl time with,Dulcy. Agumina, Ember and Dixie,along with Korin and both Cynders." What about my mom? Flash said " well, she can come along as well.' Like you are leaving me out of anything?' Tigeress said with a big grin. ' Bring Luca in as well, that would give us 10. 2 groups of 5 for golf." definitely' Gabuna nodded As Luca and Mona climbed into the pool. "  You up for golf? Gabuna asked Luca. " Well after my challenge with Tigress here' Luca smiled "I'm Luca'" I'm Gabuna. Nice to meet you" Gabuna said. " This hot tub is great' Luca said " mineral bath. Its something more like a bubble bath anyway' Agumina said.  Mona  went over to   Gabumon. ' Hi Mister Gabumon ' She said ' Hi  there' Gabumon said, smiling at the red wolf pup. " How are you doing?' Great! I'm enjoying the tub' Mona said, and she jumped on the blue digimon's shoulders and Gabumon chuckled and patted her head.

." Anyway, Flash to answer your question. The next time  I have free time, after I have that golf outing,  I'll go see a movie with you' Gabuna said rubbing her headfur. " you and your friends. "Can I pick out the movie?'Flash asked. " as long as its not action, action, action." Gabuna said.  Yay!' Flash  said.
_
 Ember and Cynder walked down the path towards the shrine, the  smell of incense reaching their nostrils " we must be near the temple' Ember said, taking Cynder's claw in hers, as they walked into the shrine. Inside, attendants were walking around, lighting candles, and sticks of incense. In the middle of the temple stood a large statue of ozai, a sword clasped his hand ' Ozai was a warrior , before he founded sumo. Not many venerate this aspect of him.' said an attendant as he came up to  the dragonesses " Most go for the sumo aspects, or the afterlife. We here focus on Military Ozai, most of it deals with  his conquests of Mawashii. There is  very little history in our world that doesn't involve him, although the world itself is at least 100 million years old. " So Ozai is 100 million years old?" Ember asked. " No, we put his age between 10,000 and 20,000 years of age.  Unlike most of the afterlife sects, we don't put credence into the claims that he created the world, or  lives at the center of the planet. Frankly the only sect I have much use for, is the Tower sect.  They at least base their beliefs on what we can readily vouch for.  Military Ozai, focuses on Ozai's leadership, and skill in battle. Tonight, in fact we are marking the battle of Three Mountains' A large bell was rung three times, and at each chime,  The attendants stood and  saluted the statue in crisp movements.' That done, the attendants turned to Ember and Cynder "So, I presume you have heard of Ozai  before? " Yes, I was one of a group that competed in a Mawashii sumo tournament recently ' Cynder said. " Ah, so you were one of the Seer's group, then? yes, that was widely reported over Mawashii, that a group of space travelers  joined the contest  and did rather well. There was even talk that the seer and Ozai had a wager going, but I dispute that. Wagers and gambling are beneath our leader.' the attendant, whose name was Furst, said. "We greatly respect the Seer of course, He helped Ozai conquer the planet and helped him set up the system we know and enjoy  today. So If you are a friend of his, then we are honored to have you here with us  this evening. And who is this lady accompanying you? sister?  Friend? Lover, perhaps? We Mawashiians don;t judge..' Ember blushed as  Furst looked closely at her. "Lover' Cynder said, and Ember blushed even more '  now thats  been put out of the way, we have to be going." Please, take this with you' Furst said, bringing out a  book called 'Mawashii Conquered: the Battlefields of Mawashii', he presented a copy to both Ember and Cynder " I would be remiss if I did not give you something for attending our little ceremony." " er.. thanks';' Ember said, and gave Cynder a " lets get out of here!" look.
-
Just be careful " Stripetail said to the Vaalbaran as he walked around the store. " I'll be in the store here, if anyone needs me. Stripetail looked over at a table near a shelf, on which rested a piece of ore' Stripetail picked up the ore,  took a seat, and began transforming the ore.. ' hmm what to make out of this.. hmm. i know what I'll do, and a certain black-maned prince will like the result" he said, and began  slicing at the transformed ore, which now had the color and texture of putty.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Kiara was enjoying the ride, and she smiled as they eventually came to a stop. "That was peaceful," she smiled to Kovu, nuzzling him. She then noticed two fox sumos looking at them. "I think they want to talk to us," she told him.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
We are Mountain worshipers' said one of the sumos, coming forward carrying a pawful of pamphlets' Our master is a literal mountain, given sentient form! read how that is possible, in this pamphlet" he said , pressing one into Kovu's paws " we are one of 5 sects that honor master Ozai, and we all believe that we join with him after death, become part of him really. Its a mystery, and a miracle, all wrapped in one." We are the second most followed sect' the other sumo said proudly. ' We have 17 million followers, Only the Underking has more followers with 20 million, Tower has 15 million, Cloud has 14 million as does Paradise.  thats 80 million between the 5 of us.' Thanks ' Kovu said, taking a brief glance at the pamphlet. '  good luck with your. um.. sermons. We must be on our way. " thank you. may master Ozai rainbows sending down golden light on you, and then his boulders of justice  may not flatten you, nor his  storms of punishment  sweep you away' the sumo said. 'Thanks' Kovu said as he sped away, at a rather rapid pace. " lets hope Ozai doesnt send boulders after us ' he said. I don;t like the idea of being a lion pancake."
_
 Vushu got out of the bed she was sharing with Sima as it reached a low point near the floor. ' she gestured and was clothed with her Tower attire ' Professor Ozai" send me a quiz' she intoned and bowed her head as a figure of Ozai holding a large scroll in his  right hand.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
An explosion was heard as Bigmouth used the cutting charges in his messenger bag to break into the town's treasury. Much of the treasure consisted of gold coins and other currency, but there were some other items as well.

Namely a cache of reddish gold bars. He examined the bars with his tricorder and found that they were orihalcum. A metal that, according to his research at Tonfon, was aligned with the Mars element and used to make weapons.

Another set of unusual metal was a pile of silver bars that didn't merely reflect light, but glowed with their own inner fire. Examination of those bars revealed them to be mythril silver.

Seeing as his messenger bag was enchanted to have a nearly bottomless capacity, h3 decided to take all the bars.

--------------

Deimos and Dr. Zanasiu were examining a burnt out building at the edge of the town. It was clear that signs of a fierce battle had taken place with the skeletal remains of the miners strewn about, scorched ground and even signs of molten rock.

"Wonder what caused this?" Dr. Zanasiu examined a large rock that looked like it had been cut in two with an enormous sword.

---------------

The Vaalbaran descended into the mineshaft. The walls were lined with what looked like raw ore that the mythril silver and orihalcum had been refined from. A Recluse skittered on the path and faced the Vaalbaran. A blast from the freezing laser rifle left it as a dead ice sculpture.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Cynder and Ember headed out of the temple and made their  way past  the eastern half of the city.' "Doesn't look like too many folks are up at this time of night' Ember said." I don't know about you Cynder, but I'm glad to have gotten out of that shrine. Those guys were rather pushy. " "They are devout in their beliefs Ember, I cant really fault them for that. "'" Well, what about this book? They just tossed it in our laps, like, I dont know, it was a holiday present , or something. " " Don't get all worked up about it Ember.' Cynder sighed. ' We'll toss the books into the nearest charity bin, if you feel so strongly about them. For now, let's go have some fun on a nice night. Anything you want to do?" Well, Why dont we  go see whats open.. er, I dont have any gems on me. Volteer  only gave me 100 to deliver the message.. ' Dont worry, i'll cover it. " Cynder said.  as the girls rounded a corner, a large boxing ring hovered in the air, moving around in a circle. two large bears wearing boxing gloves were sparring and punching each other, while below on the ground  stood a row of bleachers. a smaller bear, along with a pair of humans, one tall, one short and quite clearly a kid, sat in the bleachers. the bear had a huge  box of popcorn in her lap, which she held out on occasion to the boys to grab handfuls.  As the  dragoness duo reached the stands, Kovu  and kiara drove into view on their kart.

- Come to watch?' the little boy , whose name was Greg, said cheerily to the dragonesses. ' Miss Lulubelle has popcorn! She;s sharing with us!" "The popcorn's good ' said a bluebird on Gregs shoulder, and she pecked at the popcorn in Greg's hand " Beatrice's the name' she said. And this is Wirt" she motioned with her wing to the  elder human, who was munching on his popcorn, and could only  wave in greeting. " I'm Ember.' Ember said. ' I'm Cynder' Cynder said " nice to meet all of you." Have a seat!' Lulubelle said, loking at the two. ' Come to watch/ The big guy up there is Lumpjaw, and the smaller guy is Bongo. Before you ask, I'm sweet on both, but my beau is Lumpjaw." Lulubelle said. " Anyone want.. er hot dogs? Kovu said as he approached carrying a  pawful of hot dogs.
_Oh! Hot Dogs! Come on Wirt!  Lets get some!' Greg saod eagerly. " We dont have any money Greg!' Wirt sighed. "Dont be a sour sport Wirt' Beatrice said." 3 hot dogs please!' How much?" They're free' Kovu said, and began passing them out. Above them Bongo landed a solid blow on Lumpjaws nose, sending him to the canvas.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Kiara took out her communicator. "I'm gonna contact the seer, I want to request a favor," she said to Kovu. When the call went through, she smiled and asked, "Hello Stripetail. Kovu and I were hoping to get your help with something. Kovu asked for a favor, and now I was hoping to get one too."

"Cmon Lumpjaw, you're tougher then this, get back up," Bongo smirked in the ring, catching his breath.

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(Crossbone Isle, Weyard)

Mr. Bigmouth approached Stripetail. "Stripetail," he said. "I believe I found what they might have been mining." He pulled out the two bars of metal he found. "The reddish one is orihalchum. From my research, it looks like it is aligned with Mars...or fire as we know it. The other one is mythril silver. It doesn't appear to be the same metal that you use for your weapons but it bears the same properties of incredible corrosion resistance and edge retention."

He then examined the metal ingot, which glowed softly with a faint blue light. "However, it looks like it might carry a magical charge on its own. I believe we can use this to enhance our weaponry."

----------------

The Vaalbaran continued down into the mine shaft. The walls around it were littered with pieces of mythril silver and orihalchum ore...which was strange, given how easily accessible it was and how large the mineshaft was.

It was then that the Vaalbaran found the scorched remains of several miners near a large deposit of mythril silver that it realized something was up.

Getting its plasma rifle ready, it continued further down into the tunnel. Not that it would be able to detect it through its armored environment suit, but the area soon became colder.

Soon, the mineshaft opened into a large room that was bare except for a single stone tablet.

Before the Vaalbaran could turn back, it was confronted with a powerful telepathic voice.

"I am Dullahan. I am the shadow, the keeper of light. If you want the sun’s power, show me your own."

The entity soon materialized into a humanoid form consisting of an animated suit of heavy purple armor wielding an enormous sword and shield. Where its head would be was was a roiling pale blue-white flame.

The Vaalbaran decided to retreat but was cut off by a sword blow in front of it.

"You cannot flee from the shadows. You can only face it."

The Vaalbaran radioed the rest of the group. "Attention, I have run into a hostile deep in the mineshaft!" It left the radio own while it dodged another sword swing and let loose with a volley of plasma blasts from its rifle.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Stripetail had finished carving the ore into a small statue of Kovu, and  it was a spitting image of the prince, it even had a placard naming him at the bottom of it.  As He set it down his contact bracelet changed color- Kiara was calling " Hello, Kiara." He waited for a few seconds while the queen explained the nature of her call. ' a favor? Very well.' he was interrupted as Bigmouth entered " I'm sorry Kiara, but i will have to call you back. I will grant you your favor, whatever it may be. But currently, Mr bigmouth requires my attention. " stripetail broke off the communication and turned to bigmouth and watched as he showed him the ingots he had recovered. the mythril drew most of his attention ' very very impressive Mr Bigmouth. These can be formed into weapons with  sharp edges, and nearly impossible to break, or armor that can turn nearly any weapon. ' Stripetail took the two bars that mr Bigmouth had presented to him ' Hang on to the rest of them. This was quite clearly a very lucrative mine, if it had two ores present. stripetail put the bars , as well as the statue of Kovu,  into a small knapsack he carried on his back. It was then that the Vaalbarans ' call for backup reached his walkie-talkie "  Damn! Everyone to the mineshaft! We have company!" Stripetail radioed. ' Come on" He said to Bigmouth , Drawing his staff , and heading out of the general store."  We must hurry."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"We'll have to call back later," Kiara told Kovu, "I was hoping I could become a universally known supermodel," she said with a slight blush, "But let's just watch the match for now." Her remark about desires was transmitted through the ring.

"Waving to Lulubelle in the match, eh?" Bongo said to Lumpjaw about their mutual girlfriend.