The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Out of time and place

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Spike followed Cera and the others, with Ducky riding on him.  Petrie flew along , keeping an eye on where the others they were following were that he saw while keeping close to where Chomper and the others were.

Once they arrived and saw the Deimos and Theo wrestling Spike stopped, with Petrie landing behind Ducky.  

"Why they doing that?" Petrie asked.

"I do not know, no I do not." Ducky said.  "Maybe we can find out." She said.

Dima02

• Petrie
    • View Profile
"I don't know how the plane landed so gently if he bailed out," Cleve said, "But the engine bloc is no longer in the plane. I don't know how he got the engine out, but at least that means that we have access to the canon now."

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"The pilot might have set the parachute in the tree in case someone else came here and found his plane." Frank said.

Dima02

• Petrie
    • View Profile
"Yep," Cleve agreed, "If that's the case, then he would have probably left a message as well. It might be in his uniform or carved into a tree."

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Adam took down the uniform that was still hanging from the rope, and carefully searched. "I found a piece of paper in here! But it looks like it's in German. Can somebody here read it?"

----------------------

Cera asked the rest of the dinosaur group still hiding from the humans "Should we just come out now? They found Theo."
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"I can read it could you hand it to me?" Frank asked.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Do you think they would be mad?" Ducky asked quietly, looking around at the others present.   Her hands gathered together.

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
Deimos leaned against the tree. "So do you need us to do anything?"

Theo kicked a rock. "I'm ready whenever you all are."

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Dima02

• Petrie
    • View Profile
"They'll probably welcome us," Ruby explained, "They'll be happy to see us once they see us."

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Cera walked out into the open, while Adam handed the paper to
Frank to translate.
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I do hope so, I do, I do." Ducky said.   Spike decided to follow Cera, having nothing better to do at the moment.  He took Ducky and Petrie with him since they were riding on him.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Frank cleared his throat and read the paper to himself in German before clearing his throat again. "It says I hope that the one who finds this is the pilot I've come to know as my allied counterpart." Frank said reading the first line. "I also hope that anyone else who arrives here is able to get home safely."

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Theo noticed Cera and the others.

"Hey Frank!" he said. "Cera and the others are here."

Deimos was sniffing around for clues but the fruits were ruining his sense of smell. Suddenly, he spotted what appeared to be a human skeleton leaning against some trees in the distance.

"Frank," Deimos said. "I don't think that 'pilot' survived. I see some bones in the distance."

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Dima02

• Petrie
    • View Profile
"Allied counterpart?" Cleve asked, "That sounds like you, Frank."

Ruby and Chomper walked out of the bushes and into the view of the humans. "So," Chomper asked, "What did we miss?"

"Frank found a letter written by an enemy flyer," Cleve explained, "We just found his body over there." Cleve pointed in the direction of the skeleton.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"I know and as his counter part I have to say that we should at least burry him." Frank said.

-----------

Littlefoot followed cera and the others to the plane.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"He here long time?" Petrie asked.

"Did you find anything you can use?" Ducky asked, knowing they seemed to like to find stuff they found useful and bring it back to camp.  Spike ate some grass that was at his feet.

Dima02

• Petrie
    • View Profile
"This is weird," Cleve stated, walking towards the body of the dead pilot, "You said you saw this plane before it disappeared. We arrieved in this new world four days ago, but it definitely takes longer than four days for a body to decay to nothing but bones. And look, the 109 still shiny."

"So, where should we start digging?" Ruby asked, "The ground here is soft, and the soft ground should be easy to dig."

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Theo approached the skeleton. He noticed that several bones had bite marks on them. "Guys, I think the sharpteeth got to him first."

Deimos shrugged. "Maybe those portals did something. I mean, if it can bring you into the past and me into the future, then who knows what else they can do?"

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"They are scary, they are, they are." Ducky said nodding here had, "We should stay far away from them." She said.

"No worry, me stay far away." Petrie said.  Spike nodded, his mouth full of grass.  He planned to stay as far away from those portal things as he could.

Dima02

• Petrie
    • View Profile
"And we should keep the others away from them too," Chomper added, "who knows where those portals might lead to?"

Cleve walked closer to the body and saw the bite marks on the bones. "Well, if this is a sharptooth attack," Cleve assumed, "we'd better be careful. I thought the smell was supposed to ward away sharpteeth."

"Some sharpteeth in the Mysterious Beyond are immune to this somehow," Ruby said, "I'm glad that Redclaw isn't one of them."