The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Adventures In ToonWorld

Nick22 · 5647 · 277712

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
you're stay with me scooby and dixie, but we're leaving once this even is over
 Dulcy used her tail to knock the rottens down.. yogis wee throwing food at the doobies. it was a micture of throwing food into panda mpouth and a food fight ..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Droopy continued to use his large spoon to scoop up food and catapult it into Panda's mouth as Wally continued to throw it into his mouth as best as he could.  

---------------

"That's a mighty lot of food being flung about." One person watching said.

"Wonder if they'll be using beer next." Another person said.

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
"I have intercepted the drone's communication," Major Lockie radioed. "It appears that it has sent over where our next event is. I am currently trying to find out where she currently is. Once I do, Captain Fairchild and I will do a sortie and take her out."

------------------

The sound of rubber on tarmac was heard as the living F-16 touched down to be refueled at a local airfield.

Several other living planes were being refueled as well.

Colonel Sukhoi was chatting with the ground crew as they ran diagnostics on him.

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Good major. Hopefully we can get rid of her, but i'm not optimistic' Stripetail said ' she seems like the type that will hound us until the end.."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
In the Pride Lands, the royals were given a special TV to watch the games live.

"This is great," Vitani smiled to Kopa as Kovu and Kiara brought a bowl of meat popcorn lol

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Who are you rooting for? Kopa asked as simba, the current king and father of Kopa and Kiara, took the remote..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"The team with the most felines," Kovu replied.

"Same here," Kiara nodded, nuzzling Kovu.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"This contest does seem rather unusual." Velma said from where she was sitting.  Next to her were Jason (dressed in steampunk style clothes), Guilmon and Another woman.  

"It makes no clear sense.  No competing of physical or mental abilities.  Just a pure chance correlium." Marcy said.

"Some contests don't make clear sense.  Though nonsense does have a certain sense if you study some toon physics." Jason said.

"Lucky panda." Guilmon said, thinking that he may be starting to get hungry.  

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"How have things been Simba?" Kovu asked with a smile

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
After 10 Minutes the 4 treams had thrown in 150 pounds of food each. it was very tight...
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Belladonna flew over and tossed Tiger into Panda's mouth!

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
A flash animated Jason wearing non steampunk type outfit walked up holding some drinks and stuff.  With him were blackagumon, a unicorn mlp:fim pony in blue shorts and what looked like Spike, but he was 4-5 times larger then on the tv show.  

"Back, did I miss anything?" The animated Jason asked before he started to pass out the drinks and stuff he was carrying on an antigrav tray.  

"Can you believe I actually found a vender selling gems." Spike said. He was holding a drink and what resembled a french fry type container but it had gems in it instead.  "They had some french fried gems and a gem frosstie." He said sitting down and using the arm rest to put down his drink as he started to eat some french fried gems.  

"Quite a variety they have to eat."  The pony said.  As much of a variety as nengus 4."

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Meanwhile, Miss Kitty was working on her "side project"...

....which amounted to a mind controlling device that she intended to use on her teammates to get them to get stuff for her.

"This'll be good," she grinned, chuckling to herself.

"This is pretty epic," Kovu said, watching the tv

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
after a half hour,  each team had lost a member; the scoobies had lost tiger, the yogis had lost yogi, the rottens had lost the hoodedclaw and the dawgs had lost screwy.. the yahooeys had pushed themselves into a slight lead..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Roomy in here," Tiger told the others who had been gulped down.

"Did the lionesses catch up some food for when we watch the game?" Kovu asked Kopa

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Yes they did ' kopa replied as some of the lionesses brought in the food.' you know we should try to bring the games here, showcase our kingdom, its stability, things like that' Vitani said.
_ at least it doesnt smell like a sewer the hooded claw said in reply.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Arriving to view the games were the Panda King and his daughter Jing.

Panda King was a former thief and member of the Fiendish Five, but he reformed his ways after the Cooper Gang saved his daughter from a forced arraigned marriage.

"We made it just in time father," Jing smiled. Both of these pandas were known for their yin and yang

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"It seems an exceedingly strange event, based on putting food into a someone's mouth." Marcy said.  

"Yea, but I bet Scooby or Shaggy would love to be on the receiving end."  Velma said smiling at the mental image and how much she had seen the 2 of them eat then seconds later look like they never had eaten.  

"I'm sure there are others also." Jason said as Guilmon, Spike and the others ate some of their snacks.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
after another 15 minutes, bluto, wally scooby and bobo were in panda gut
 the yoguis had fee him 430 opounds the rottens 412, the scoobys 396 and the dawgs 370
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Not as odd as some contests I've seen." Jason said.

"If they had a gem eating contest I would think of entering. " Spike said licking his lips as he thought of eating all those gems for free.