The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Adventures In ToonWorld

Nick22 · 5647 · 278455

ChaoticMistress

• Petrie
    • View Profile
"..." And right there, Shadow had a relvolted face covering his face. If he could he would have helped....

"Wow...theres a flat screen HD T.V in here.... a Wii, and Sega's Sonic Unleashed video game.(I own the game, it's fun if you ask me! :) ) "
Rouge looked around the owl's stomach, wondering how that bird could have so much stuff within his belly...
"Well since I'm gonna be here, might as well play while waiting..." With that she turned the T.V on and inserted the game. Creating a new account, and played as Sonic who met a character named Chip.

(Hey brekclub is it ok I put that stuff in there, since she'll be in there for quite some time.)

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"You get back 'ere now, you coward of a boid you!" Bugs cried, shaking his fist in the air like a grandfather would do if some noisy kids were on his lawn.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(Sure, I'm sure the Duke likes haivng food in his belly for long periods of time.)

"Hope you like my innards, you'll be spending quite some time in there!" The Grand Duke of Owls chuckled as he flew off.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Stripetail was walking down the sreet with the young cats when he noticed the Duky Flying towards him with a smile on his face " Ah Duke You looked pleased with yourself. What news do you have for me..
-
Meanwhile Winnie was running back and forth delivering orders of salad fish, chicken trips and others orders " it was hard work, but it was exhilarating none the less.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I have devoured an attempted robber," The Duke said proudly, patting his belly triumphantly.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Re;lease him or her, so I may question the culprit " stripetail said.."What was he or she trying to steal?"
 Scooby 's mouth watered as his chicken strip wre brought before him..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

ChaoticMistress

• Petrie
    • View Profile
"NO!!! SONIC! DARN YOU CHIP, STOP DISTRACTING ME!!"Rouge shouted getting frusterated at Chip(I actually like the guy, so no I don't hate him.). He had interrupted her game play from boring facts, in which she had already knew. And Sonic in werehog was now falling down in the water....
"@!!1# " She cursed, but had been censored due to 4Kids.
"@!!1#!% you Chip! You @!!* annyoing kid!!!"

(Like I said I don't hate Chip, he was my fave character in the game. But I could imagine Rouge hating Chip for disturbing her game play.)

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"She was attempting to rob a bank," The Duke explained.

He then handed the squirrel a walkie talkie. "You can communicate with her from my innards using this."

"This is rather weird," Sagwa commented.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I'd rather you free her so I can talk face to face with her" stripetail replied firmly. "Besides you know that walkietalkies don't get good reception inside people..'
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Understood," The big owl nodded, "Though, if found guilty, I'd like to devour her again."

The Duke then used his inner muscles to send Rouge back up to his beak and opened up.

ChaoticMistress

• Petrie
    • View Profile
The white-bat felt a catastrophic movement, as she was 'vomited' out of the owl's stomach, as well the Wii and videogame were 'vomited' out too.
"That was... the most disgusting thing...ever"Rouge said in disgust as she was covered in vomit. Reaching down to collect the Wii and videogame, she went to look back at the huge owl. With a relvolted face filled with disgust from the event, she looked at him.
"Um..is it ok I have this..?"the white bat asked pointing at the Wii and Sega game.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Knock yourself out," The Duke replied, "But he would like to speak to you," he added, pointing to Stripetail

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
He caught you trying to steal something " Stripetail said his eyes natrrowed, then widened as he recognized her " Ah, Rouge, you live up to your name. So how much have you stolen? I do not allow thieves into the games, folks who have earned thier wealth dishonestly have no place here. Make a full accounting of yourself..."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

ChaoticMistress

• Petrie
    • View Profile
"Well, I tried to steal. But failed since I was interrupted..."Rouge said looking at Shadow who took this as an insult and looked at Rouge with his eyes narrowed.
"Anyway... I was unable to steal anything there, but I'll admit I was caught red-handed. Thank Mr.PeopleEater for doing so.."She said casually looking at the wizard. Since she already knew that she would be thrown out of the games anyway, she decided to accept her fate.... with Dignity.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
this is not the first time you have stolen though. Come clean on all that, and give me a reason, ANY reasoion to keep you in the games, and I'll consider it ."Stripetail said. "How much in all have you stolen?"
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"I wonder if Rouge is outta dat owl. Hmm," he shrugged, then went back to the carrot patch.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"What just happened?" Dongwa asked Stripetail puzzled.

ChaoticMistress

• Petrie
    • View Profile
"In my entire life? I would say about 300 million. Though if you keep me in the games, I'll pay 150 million dollors in cash. And donate it for the games.."
Rouge said with distaste as she felt her dignity taken away, but she wanted to stay. It was no fun being left out, she rather have adventure than run her nightclub 24/7 everyday all day.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Done, you'll pay back half the money you've stolen the other half will go towards the games. Now, as you know you get 100 grand for joining the games, winning an event earns you a million. so lets say you win 5 events finish second 5 more and finish last in 5. thats 8.75 million right there. not chump change Rouge.. and all earned legitimately.. Stripetail said.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

ChaoticMistress

• Petrie
    • View Profile
(Does Rouge recieve the nagging bracelet and collar now?)

"Fine will do Stripetail, however I won't like it..." She said a bit haughtily disliking the fact. That she was lossing a small part of her fortune, and her dignity as a treasure huntress...