The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

ToonWorld Roleplay

Nick22 · 834 · 64720

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Yes, she'll be able to change I was thinming of having her be securoty, like Serris' charaxcters are..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

ChaoticMistress

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Cool, but she can hang out with the rest of the roleplayer's characters though, right? I kinda want her to scare some of the gamers by accident with her unusually large height. :p

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
sure i suppose that could work well..shes 16 feet tall right/
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

ChaoticMistress

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Yup, it will be funny to see/read how the others react to her size. Although, her feminine voice and appearence would most likely outweigh the fear one feels. But, she can still scare quite a few people with her weaponary and gaint metal feet. XD

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
compared to Serris' living planes 16 feet isn't that big..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

ChaoticMistress

• Petrie
    • View Profile
But compared to my size, that's pretty large in my perspective. XD

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I guess she's a normal size Autobot, not that micromaster based autobot that I had appear briefly in a cameo scene.  They are based on the japanese version of the transformers. Their robot form is human size, but their vehicle form is full sized.    They are from the planet master like the others, brainmasters, ect.

ChaoticMistress

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Well, GoldenStriker is actually smaller than average when compared to the rest of the Autobots and/or Decepticons (being only around the size of movieverse/bayformers Bumblebee). And by what I meant by 'unusually large height' I'm refering to those being smaller than her (humans, animals etc.), as you don't often see a creature that tall in real life. So many may become, scared and over exaggerate about her size and whatnot. :p

Oh, and you brought a robot to the roleplay before?   :)

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
He made a cameo appearance.  I'm not sure which page.  I have Jason and some of his friends pop up now and then in cameo scenes in the rp.  One of those had a human size autobot with him.

ChaoticMistress

• Petrie
    • View Profile
By human sized autobot, do you mean the Mini-Cons? Because they did fit your description of human sized transformer perfectly.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Not sure what a mini con is.  

It's based on an idea I read about that is in the Japanese timeline of G1.  Not sure when the g1 japanese timeline splits off from the us g1, I'd guess either after season 2, but before the movie or before the season 4 at the latest.  

In my character's case a micromaster is a human size robot who can transform into a normal size vehicle.  Though I may take an idea from the transformer: masterforce series but instead of looking human when in his pretender shell he has a human size autobot transformer body, far more fuel efficient then his regular autobot size one, and he gets to hang out with humans and go places with Jason also.  I may add in like the pretenders have, a full normal size body, and a vehicle form they can change into.  And maybe another form to make him maybe a triple or quad changer.  Probably a triple since having 1 form that can go between 2 sizes counts as 1 form I think since in season 2 Perceptor can be either a small microscope a human can use or a larger one an autobot can use and he's not considered a triple changer.  

A pretender is a transformer (only seen I think in transformers masterforce) they have a human pretender shell, so then can look and effectively are human, but they have a normal full size transformer body and a vehicle form.  

Metalhawk is one such, the leader in the transformers masterforce series & you can see his transformation sequence:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5g31OuseRU

Sorry if it's all confusing.  

I forgot his name.  I think it was Longstride, since he likes traveling at times, and when with jason (maybe one of his designers) he can travel a long ways.

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
Quote from: Nick22,Aug 25 2011 on  11:41 PM
compared to Serris' living planes 16 feet isn't that big..
Yeah, all the living planes are the same size as their real world counterparts.

Lt. Martin (F-16 Fighting Falcon) - 16 ft
Captain Fairchild (A-10 Thunderbolt II)- 14 ft 8 in
Major Lockie (AC-130) - 38 ft 6 in

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

ChaoticMistress

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Hm, so Major Lockie is the biggest out of all three planes and GoldenStriker. Although, Captain Fairchild and Lt. Martian don't over exceed GS' true height however. I have to admit, they are still pretty large compared to her vehicle mode. But when she shifts to her bipedal form, she stands around the height of 16 ft.

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
That height is from landing gear to the top of their tailfin. I don't know the height from the ground to the cockpit (their "face").

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

ChaoticMistress

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Oh, okay sorry for making a mistake with the height, I get it what you mean now! ^_^

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Its aklright
 they'll take Goldenstriker to see Stripetail and Rouge and Anna are in a hotel room..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
If they do it would have to be a large place for her to fit in.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
well she'll travel along with them on the plane
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Doe she have a small form like my oc Longstride has?  or 2 sizes of an alt mode like perceptor has?  Or I guess jason can do an upgrade, given time, or use a temporary shrink ray.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
i'm not sure, i'll have to ask CM
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: