The Gang of Five
Howdy, everyone!

The member joining awards for 2019, 2020, and 2021 have been posted. We admins would like to thank each and every one of you who have made the forum their home over these years. It is because of people like you that the forum is the welcoming place that it is. :)

The forum supporter awards for those who maintained the forum on Patreon in 2023 will also be up shortly. Again, thank you all for what you do to keep our little corner of the Internet online!

¡Hola!

Dolores · 10 · 1093

Dolores

• Ruby
  • I can English
    • View Profile
¡Hola! I’m Dolores.

I was born and raised in Colombia and grew up watching the Latin American Spanish dub of the first film. I remember my favourite character being Ducky and having a plush of her that is now lost to time.

I’m currently pregnant and was really feeling nostalgic for my childhood favourites this being one of them, looking it up to see where I can stream or buy it I discovered this forum.

And also discovered there’s sequels.

A lot of sequels.

And I’ll going to watch them all because why not.

And joined this forum because again why not.

Just so forgive my English, I have spent enough time in the USA to speak in conversation in it but I do use the wrong words for some things.

And yes ever since Disney released the Encanto movie I have not heard the end of the jokes.

Sneak

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Welcome to our gang!  :)littlefoot

Good luck with watching. I hope you will find some sequels or new characters interesting.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2024, 07:57:28 PM by Sneak »

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
¡Hola Dolores! Welcome to our forum, we're so excited to have you :cheers

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Be my lover, Littlefoot. <3
    • View Profile
Hola! Welcome to the Gang of Five! Sucks that you lost your Ducky plushy. :duckysad
Ever thought of replacing it? Just curious.
And congrats on the pregnancy. :)

I so do hope you watch the rest of the sequels. And, especially let me know what you think of Mo when you reach the 9th movie.
:Mo

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

Rattymon

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Welcome to the forum!  :Dducky

I hope you enjoy the sequels!  :littlefoot:)

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hi Dolores! Welcome to the forum :)

I hope you have a smooth pregnancy ahead of you.

I did not realize there was a LatAm Spanish dub of the first movie! What is it called over there? :)
« Last Edit: August 08, 2024, 09:23:31 PM by Mumbling »

Dolores

• Ruby
  • I can English
    • View Profile
Thank you for the welcomes, the movie is called Pie Pequeño: En Busca del Valle Encantado in South America.

In English it translates to Littlefoot: The Search for The Enchanted Valley.

I don’t know if the sequels were dubbed since I never knew they existed but if they’re not I can just watch in European Spanish or as I like to call it Spanish Spanish they’re similar enough just some differences. Or just watch in English.

Sneak

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Littlefoot: The Search for The Enchanted Valley.
interesting title :D

these Longnecks... They put their long necks even in movie titles...  :threehornmad  :cerasus

Nahla2

• Ruby
  • I'm the horse girl you were warned about
    • View Profile
Welcome!

I know there are members from all over the world and different cultures here and everyone gets along just fine so you’ll fit right in.

Your English is fine by the way. You write it better then some native speakers I’ve seen.

Also congratulations on the pregnancy!

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
Oh hey, welcome to the Gang of Five!