The Gang of Five
Howdy, everyone!

The member joining awards for 2019, 2020, and 2021 have been posted. We admins would like to thank each and every one of you who have made the forum their home over these years. It is because of people like you that the forum is the welcoming place that it is. :)

The forum supporter awards for those who maintained the forum on Patreon in 2023 will also be up shortly. Again, thank you all for what you do to keep our little corner of the Internet online!

is this where the title goes?

pseudoist

• Ruby
    • View Profile
   heyy
   first time being in [or using] a forum
   ever
   not sure how things operate here. surely it shouldnt be too hard 2 learn, rght?

lbt is neat. i portray that thru drawing flyers terribly, cuz i like them. even if the lineart is an utter mess
   its part of the fun

i intend to post a sketch of them soon. somehow
   i gotta ask tho: if i was to draw stuff, where would i post it? is there a place for it?

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Hello, welcome to the forum! We're super happy to have you :D

This board is for LBT fanart, and this board is for other art. I can't wait to see what you draw! :cheers

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Be my lover, Littlefoot. <3
    • View Profile
Mo-o-o-o welcomes yo-o-ou to the Gang of Five! :smile :Mo

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

Sporeguy97

• Ruby
  • just a guy who likes LBT and astronomy
    • View Profile
enjoy your stay at the fourm!  :chomper
It has been said that astronomy is a humbling and character-building experience. There is perhaps no better demonstration of the folly of human conceits than this distant image of our tiny world. To me, it underscores our responsibility to deal more kindly with one another, and to preserve and cherish the pale blue dot, the only home we've ever known.

— Carl Sagan, Pale Blue Dot, 1994

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile