The Gang of Five
Howdy, everyone!

The member joining awards for 2019, 2020, and 2021 have been posted. We admins would like to thank each and every one of you who have made the forum their home over these years. It is because of people like you that the forum is the welcoming place that it is. :)

The forum supporter awards for those who maintained the forum on Patreon in 2023 will also be up shortly. Again, thank you all for what you do to keep our little corner of the Internet online!

Ask Lizzy!

TenderlyLiz

• Member+
  • Chomper
  • "ᴏɴʟʏ ᴀ ᴛʀᴜᴇ ɪᴅɪᴏᴛ ᴘᴇʀꜱɪꜱᴛꜱ ɪɴ ʜɪꜱ ᴇʀʀᴏʀ..."
    • View Profile
 :RubyCurious I thought I'd make one of these to pass some time! Not sure how they work, but I'd love to give it a go! Ask me anything! (Even about my ocs!)

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Which of your OCs is your favorite, and why?

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Be my lover, Littlefoot. <3
    • View Profile
Do you have a favorite LBT TV series episode? If so, what episode?

(I also asked this question in your After Midnight thread, so feel free to answer wherever you're most comfortable)

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

TenderlyLiz

• Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile
Quote from: aabicus (LettuceBacon&amp;Tomato) on July 29, 2024, 10:39:01 PM
Quote from: aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato) on July 29, 2024, 10:39:01 PM
Which of your OCs is your favorite, and why?

My favorite?? I can't pick amongst my CHILDREN !! What kind of parent do you take me for- It's Ruse, always goes right back to Ruse.

Do you have a favorite LBT TV series episode? If so, what episode?

I finally answered that after HOW many months!!

But again, Episode 9 S1 Escape from the Mysterious Beyond !
(I also asked this question in your After Midnight thread, so feel free to answer wherever you're most comfortable)

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
What yo-o-ou think of :Mo from the 9th mo-o-o-ovie?!

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

TenderlyLiz

• Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile
What yo-o-ou think of :Mo from the 9th mo-o-o-ovie?!

Journey to the Big Water was one that I glanced through but didn’t get to sit down and actually watch watch. I should remedy this situation and actually watch it soon! :)))

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Hehe-hahaha! Be-e-e-e sure to let Mo-o-o-o know all about it! :Mo

For S1E9 of the LBT TV series, do you think they should've explored more possibilities with Thud beyond that point, instead of him only temporarily being good and returning to status quo?

TenderlyLiz

• Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile

For S1E9 of the LBT TV series, do you think they should've explored more possibilities with Thud beyond that point, instead of him only temporarily being good and returning to status quo?

I absolutely think they should've stuck with him being sort of the inside guy, always weaving Redclaw away from the gang for sure!!

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile

I absolutely think they should've stuck with him being sort of the inside guy, always weaving Redclaw away from the gang for sure!!

Mo-o-o-o certainly agrees! Some wasted potential for interesting inner conflict and character development! :Mo :ChomperOhhh

What's the inspiration for your username, if any?

Enchanted-Valley96

• Ducky
    • View Profile