The Gang of Five
Howdy, everyone!

The member joining awards for 2019, 2020, and 2021 have been posted. We admins would like to thank each and every one of you who have made the forum their home over these years. It is because of people like you that the forum is the welcoming place that it is. :)

The forum supporter awards for those who maintained the forum on Patreon in 2023 will also be up shortly. Again, thank you all for what you do to keep our little corner of the Internet online!

Just happy to be here.

Maionara

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Hi!
Really miss the old times when I watched those films back at home, so this is making me emotional  :confused

I am 20 year old girl from Ukraine, never was on forums as such, so this is a bit overwhelming, but sure interesting place to be in XD

Really want to rp...and maybe fall back into the fandom, draw favorite characters.( an artist of sorts, I guess..).
If you familiar with rp channels here and can recommend one, pls be welcome to leave them under this post <3

Take care in this troubled times.  :TreeStar

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Welcome Maionara! Your story sounds similar to mine, back in 2008 (my early twenties) I randomly started remembering this series from my childhood and joined this forum as my first-ever online forum. You've picked a great place, everyone here is super friendly and welcoming!

There's a couple different RP boards, both with frequent activity. This one is for Land Before Time-related roleplay and this one is for any other RP not connected to the franchise. The GoF was the first place I ever joined any RPs so I can guarantee the RPers are a cool bunch to hang out with!

Super excited to have you with us! :celebrate

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Be my lover, Littlefoot. <3
    • View Profile
Welcome to the Gang of Five, new Mu-u-u-ud Brother! :Mo ;)

I'm happy that you're here too. It's quite exciting to finally have more people on board here. :DD
And I think you'll settle in quite nicely here, definitely less fast-paced than the typical social media platforms of today, like Discord, or more centralized platforms like Reddit. Yeah...I don't like Reddit at all mostly. :P

I see that you were already registered on the forum previously on October 15th, 2021. Makes me even more thrilled that you haven't forgotten about us and decided to come back and participate in this community!

Cool to hear that you're interested in RP as well. There is kinda only one that I can recommend for you at the moment. One is Fishing for Friendship by @TenderlyLiz. The discussion page for that is here. It is currently on hiatus though, but it should be resumed in the future once the RP creator is feeling better. Another recommendation I have is just a RP idea at the moment, but with enough interest, the RP can definitely come to life! It is also made by the same person as before. The discussion page for it is here, Land Before Time: Exodus. It is a zombie apocalypse Land Before Time sort of RP, if you're interested in signing up for that! :)

That's all in terms of recommendations right now... since there's not much right now in the first place in terms of LBT RPing. Many of the older ones are no more, unfortunately. But that doesn't mean new ones cannot be made!!!

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

Maionara

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Quote from: aabicus (LettuceBacon&amp;Tomato) on July 27, 2024, 09:28:39 PM
Quote from: aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato) on July 27, 2024, 09:28:39 PM
Welcome Maionara! Your story sounds similar to mine, back in 2008 (my early twenties) I randomly started remembering this series from my childhood and joined this forum as my first-ever online forum. You've picked a great place, everyone here is super friendly and welcoming!

There's a couple different RP boards, both with frequent activity. This one is for Land Before Time-related roleplay and this one is for any other RP not connected to the franchise. The GoF was the first place I ever joined any RPs so I can guarantee the RPers are a cool bunch to hang out with!

Super excited to have you with us! :celebrate

Thank you for a warm welcome! I will gladly look into the recommendations you gave me

Really cool to see such an old members still being active, it is nice to be in the community <3

Maionara

• Ruby
    • View Profile

I'm happy that you're here too. It's quite exciting to finally have more people on board here. :DD
And I think you'll settle in quite nicely here, definitely less fast-paced than the typical social media platforms of today, like Discord, or more centralized platforms like Reddit. Yeah...I don't like Reddit at all mostly. :P

I see that you were already registered on the forum previously on October 15th, 2021. Makes me even more thrilled that you haven't forgotten about us and decided to come back and participate in this community!

Cool to hear that you're interested in RP as well. There is kinda only one that I can recommend for you at the moment. One is Fishing for Friendship by @TenderlyLiz. The discussion page for that is here. It is currently on hiatus though, but it should be resumed in the future once the RP creator is feeling better. Another recommendation I have is just a RP idea at the moment, but with enough interest, the RP can definitely come to life! It is also made by the same person as before. The discussion page for it is here, Land Before Time: Exodus. It is a zombie apocalypse Land Before Time sort of RP, if you're interested in signing up for that! :)

That's all in terms of recommendations right now... since there's not much right now in the first place in terms of LBT RPing. Many of the older ones are no more, unfortunately. But that doesn't mean new ones cannot be made!!!

Yeah...someone on Amino told me it is a great forum and I registered, but never really done anything here.
Maybe, i was too shy or felt out of place...Idk.
But I would like to stay here...even If its for a bit.

Those RP's you gave me sounds amazing. I will look into them more...It would be super cool to rp. Maybe even will make an OC for that matter, but can't promise anything with my mood swings (BPD).

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hey Maionara! Welcome to the forum :) I see some of the other members have already given you lots of information, but feel free to ask if you have any more questions!

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
Welcome, to the Gang of Five!

The Role playing section is the most active area of the forum. Feel free to ask around for recommendations or to even start your own RPs.

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

TenderlyLiz

• Member+
  • Chomper
  • "ᴏɴʟʏ ᴀ ᴛʀᴜᴇ ɪᴅɪᴏᴛ ᴘᴇʀꜱɪꜱᴛꜱ ɪɴ ʜɪꜱ ᴇʀʀᴏʀ..."
    • View Profile
 ;)Cera Welcome to the forums! I'm glad to see some other's joining in on the fun! We'd love to hear any roleplay ideas you have as well, seeing as a few of mine are already listed! If you need a helping hand or just someone to chat with, I'm always on!

GatchamanReborn

• Ruby
    • View Profile
 I might as well step in too, and say hi, as well!  :littlefoot:)

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Be my lover, Littlefoot. <3
    • View Profile

Yeah...someone on Amino told me it is a great forum and I registered, but never really done anything here.
Maybe, i was too shy or felt out of place...Idk.
But I would like to stay here...even If its for a bit.

Those RP's you gave me sounds amazing. I will look into them more...It would be super cool to rp. Maybe even will make an OC for that matter, but can't promise anything with my mood swings (BPD).

That's okay. Many of us would also be considered introverts too! I hope I can help you settle in comfortably to the atmosphere of this forum and the nice discussions that this forum has to offer. And I don't doubt that the others here will help you do the same. :)

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...