The Gang of Five
Howdy, everyone!

The member joining awards for 2019, 2020, and 2021 have been posted. We admins would like to thank each and every one of you who have made the forum their home over these years. It is because of people like you that the forum is the welcoming place that it is. :)

The forum supporter awards for those who maintained the forum on Patreon in 2023 will also be up shortly. Again, thank you all for what you do to keep our little corner of the Internet online!

Something is tickling Ducky

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Guess who back? Back again?
    • View Profile
Ducky: This ladybug is making my tummy tickle, it is, it is!

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Ducky just accidentally ingested some flying Flubber, causing her insides to tickle.  Little did they all know that, moments later, the Flubber ejected out of her, causing the biggest rude bottom noise ever :lol.

*BTW, if you haven't seen "Flubber", at least watch that scene.  It puts me in stitches every time :spit!

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: Cancerian Tiger,Mar 29 2016 on  06:29 AM
Ducky just accidentally ingested some flying Flubber, causing her insides to tickle.  Little did they all know that, moments later, the Flubber ejected out of her, causing the biggest rude bottom noise ever :lol.

*BTW, if you haven't seen "Flubber", at least watch that scene.  It puts me in stitches every time :spit!
^

( Ha good one!)

Ducky: Ooooh...... Mommy... *she faints*

*The others want to go see if she's ok but the smell of her rude bottom noise is that bad they all have to cover their noises and daren't go near her...

Petrie: PU!!! No been rude Ducky but that smell worse then all of Spike's rude bottom noises but together!