Create a free forum in seconds.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to The Gang of Five | The Land Before Time. We hope you enjoy your visit.
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Join our community!
We currently have a measure in place where we manually validate new accounts to keep spammers away, please give us a day or two to validate your account before contacting us.
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (3) 1 2 [3]  ( Go to first unread post )

Discuss: The Hidden Canyon, How Sharpteeth can't get in, revealed!
Bruton the Iguanodon
Posted: Feb 18 2012, 01:52 PM

Unregistered

Yeah, I know, but that's not fair 2 everyone else dino_sad.gif
Bruton the Iguanodon
Posted: Feb 22 2012, 11:12 AM

Unregistered

Hidden Canyon or bust! dino_bad.gif
Bruton the Iguanodon
Posted: Apr 27 2012, 11:06 AM

Unregistered

I thought it was interesting how they showed Ducky and Spike going home and their mom just happening to have their favorite treestars ready for them for dinner. Why did they show this happenbing to them? Why not any of the others, such as Petrie?

Also Ducky said "my favorites" when in 5 she said her favorites are "I like the tall grass with the long stems" or something
jansenov
Posted: Apr 27 2012, 11:58 AM

Ducky's sub-par imitator

Group: Member +
Member No.: 682

QUOTE (Bruton the Iguanodon @ Apr 27 2012, 06:06 PM)
I thought it was interesting how they showed Ducky and Spike going home and their mom just happening to have their favorite treestars ready for them for dinner. Why did they show this happening to them? Why not any of the others, such as Petrie?

Spike is a famous eater. When even Spike can't eat anymore after all the fruit in the Hidden Canyon, then you can be sure that the Gang ate to their hearts' content and then some. With Petrie it just wouldn't have the same effect.

QUOTE (Bruton the Iguanodon @ Apr 27 2012, 06:06 PM)
Also Ducky said "my favorites" when in 5 she said her favorites are "I like the tall grass with the long stems" or something

Treestars have always been her true favourite. Remember when Littlefoot said: "Do you think you can find any treestars around here"? Everybody yelled "Treestars!" in unison. It's obvious what their favourite food is.

Bruton the Iguanodon
Posted: Apr 27 2012, 01:39 PM

Unregistered

"We made a big mistake" was a great song, kinda hard rock, even though it was kinda sad, but I didn't like after it how the adults were blaming Chomper and Ruby, too, even though they didn't even eat from the place. I like Chomper and Ruby and am disgusted that they unjustly got punished for something they didn't even participate in (namely, the rest of the gang pretty much getting high on the fruits.)

Also why was Ducky of all characters the only one to be unhappy about there not being anymore fruit?

This post has been edited by Bruton the Iguanodon on Apr 27 2012, 01:39 PM
Ducky123
Posted: May 14 2014, 03:50 PM

Who couldn't resist that face?

Group: Member +
Member No.: 1,055

This is a lovely episode! laugh.gif

We have a new game, a new location, and lots of cool scenes. The fight scenes were especially cool since there was actually some combat for a change dino_laugh.gif

Won't go into detail since others have analysed most of the episode already anyway...
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free

Topic OptionsPages: (3) 1 2 [3] 

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0729 seconds | Archive

Please visit our affiliates:

download the land before time tv episodes from the tv series!